17 10 / 2014
Rules: You have to publicly post 5 nice things about yourself. Then pass it along to 10 of your favorite followers. Keep it going! (~‾⌣‾)~ Appreciate yourself!
1. My laugh is AMAZING and contagious. I was able to recognize myself on TV because of it. I saw Daniel Tosh many, many years ago at The Improv in L.A., and after laughing at something, he said that he was playing to me the whole night.
2. I’m empathetic as fuck. No one cries or pukes alone in my presence.
3. Look at my hair. LOOK AT IT! I’m not sure where on my family tree this came from, but it’s a great branch.
4. I’m like a walking jukebox. I can name the artist and title of almost any song and have a ridiculous ability to remember lyrics. I need to monetize this… And why can’t all of life be set to music?!
5. I’m a pretty decent writer and editor and have had dozens of articles published. My first professional article detailed using computational fluid dynamics to “see” blood flow within the heart (this was ground-breaking stuff in the 2000s; they discovered a vortex, for Pete’s Sake!!). I’ve since written on instrumentation in airplanes, CFD in bobsled design, reverse engineering, cyber security, raising backyard chickens, beekeeping and disaster preparedness. #nerdalert
Bonus Cute Picture:
16 10 / 2014
12 10 / 2014